Friday, July 25, 2008

Sentimental Friday: Good Friends


More and more each day, I appreciate the family of friends I have around me. I am, at times forgetful about how much love and joy they bring into my life daily. In the past several weeks, I have been so wrapped up in my own personal struggles that I ALMOST forget to recognize the folk who make it possible for me to get through.

So, I'm probably gonna get my self in trouble for making this short "Shout Out" list; but as the preachers say, "Charge it to my head and not my heart."

In no particular order:

Derrick: you have been my ram in the bush at least twice in the past two weeks. I know I don't tell you enough how special you are to me, but you really are.

Chez: I miss your face; I miss your voice. It's time for another road trip! You are the BEST travel buddy!

Beverly: editor, auditor, tissue holder, sounding board, trench buddy, coffee mate. Thank you.

Connie: please don't let go of my shirt tail. You keep me sane, girl, SANE. Ya HEARD me??!!

Doris: on behalf of my son, THANK YOU for your unconditional love and regard.

I can only pray that I am at least half the friend to you that you are to me. Peace!

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

How ever did you know that blue is my fav. color?

Kiayaphd said...

I guess I'm just clever that way!