Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Love List Continued



11. Must be open to new experiences like traveling, theatre, concerts in the park

12. Must feel a sense of belonging to the community and the world around him. He will be actively involved either through church, civic or political organizations.

13. Should be a registered voter and exercises his right to vote regularly.

14. His personal ambitions should take him further than the couch to the bedroom or from work to home. That is, he constantly challenges himself to become the person God has called him to be.

15. Gainfully employed.

16. Demonstrates daily care and concern for his family. He daily decisions reflect his desire to serve his family. For example, “I’m going to get up to work today because my family deserves a decent roof over their heads.” Or, he picks up a marble cheesecake on his way home from work because he knows how much I love it. Or, he actively searches out fun activities to be shared between he and his children.

17. He loves fast cars and indulges my need to push my car to 100 mpg every now and again.

18. He listens to and supports my dreams. He does not demean them (or me) because he doesn’t understand them or because they are not his own.

19. He does not feel a need to control me. He is confident enough in himself and in our relationship to let me fly and do my thing.

20. He must (will) never lay his hands on me in anger.

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

love the template and the header!!