Thursday, July 24, 2008

Love List Continued



21. Please Lord, let him read something other than the sports pages of the daily newspaper.

22. He is compassionate towards others

23. He knows that I am Forest Gump-simple in the mornings and does not try to engage me in conversation until after my first cup of coffee, which he himself prepared.

24. He remembers my birthday

25. He understands the power of a simple, loving kiss

26. He understands and takes full advantage of the fact that lovemaking begins well before any clothes are removed. Actually, before either of us even gets home.

27. He calls in the middle of the day “just to say I love you.” He sends a text prior to an important meeting telling me that he was thinking about me.

28. He takes the initiative on occasion to be responsible for the preparation or planning of evening meal

29. He is capable of planning an entire weeklong vacation on his own but decides to include me in the planning because it is more fun that way.

30. He enjoys watching movies as much as I do; and then enjoys dissecting them until we can recite passages by heart.

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

You realize there is no one who fits this list, right?

Kiayaphd said...

That is HARDLY the point, Ms Smarty Pants!! The point is that if I get a clearer idea of the man I want in my head, the easier it will be for me to weed out the crackheads and nuck nucks. I'm talking myself into recognizing quality when I see it! Ha!!! LMAO!