Friday, September 5, 2008

Love List Continued


86. Understands that I have 'mommie' duties and without hesitation or resentment, understands that his needs and demands must follow the needs of my child. (inspired by TheTrueUrbanQueen).

87. In fact, he does set up the need for me to choose between him and my child; he even jumps in and takes on some of the responsibility

88. Puts the toilet seat back down without being asked.

89. Indulges me in my quest for "the next big" gadget

90. He is willing/able to acknowledge when he is wrong. (inspired by MsKnowItAll)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad I inspired you.

I have an award for you. Stop by.

Kiayaphd said...

Thanks for thinking of me, Sharon, but I didn't find anything at your place. What's up, girl? You playin' with my emotions?

Just Kel said...

Congratulations for the award that I know Queen has for you.

I see I inspired one of your points too.

I think it is so important when you are indulged in your quests, whatever they may be. It feels good to be accepted for whatever your desires are.

I don't have any children but my guy has a daughter and I play a very active role in her life so I truly identify with 86.

Kiayaphd said...

Thanks, MsKnowItAll, people really do need to understand, men and women both, that being a parent is a package deal; you can't have one without the other.

Just teasin', Sharon!!