Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Love List, concluded




Your Love Life is Like Casablanca



"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."


For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.

You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous




Well, hopefully my Hollywood ending won't be too complicated and ambiguous . . . I gotta admit, though, that I do like 'complicated'.

I am finally completing my Love List 100. It's been fun and enlightening and I am eagerly anticipating what the universe will blow my way.

So, here they are, the final 5:

96. He is funny and has a great sense of humor

97. He is able to laugh at himself and doesn't mind acting goofy at times in public

98. He takes his responsibility as a role model seriously, works with young men in the church and community, setting a standard for manhood.

99. He leaves romantic notes and/or poems in my briefcase or around the house, just because.

100. He proudly tells any and all who listens, that I am his!

6 comments:

Just Kel said...

Beautiful completion.

May your Mr. Man have no less than 5 qualities missing of your list.

Oh please, please post and let us know when he comes along.

By the way, I went to the gotham writer's site and they have free classes! One was on Tuesday but I was so unprepared. I plan on attending 2 of them. How's the workbook coming?

clnmike said...

Good ending.

Kiayaphd said...

@MsKnowItAll: I promise, you'll be the first to know!! LOL!!

I didn't know about free classes!! Cool! I'm going to check it out in just a bit. One of the local universities here is also offering online classes, $89 for 6 weeks (classes are twice a week), that was much more reasonable than Gotham. I will probably still try to take one of their classes once my cash flow improves. LOL!!

The workbook is really good and worth the $15. I've been reading and completing the exercises. The only thing I'm missing is the interaction; hence the classes.

Drop me an email (kiayaphd@aol.com) and I'll give you further details if you like.

Kiayaphd said...

@clnmike: I'm glad that it's finally done and I'm really proud of it. Can't wait to see what the universe brings me!!

Eb the Celeb said...

I love those blog things... here is what I got... and I believe it to be true... I am such a goofy lover

Your Love Life is Like The Princess Bride
"Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind."

For you, love is like a fairy tale - albeit a fairly twisted one.
You believe romance is all about loyalty, fate, and a good big of goofy fun.

Your love style: Idealistic yet quirky

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Perfectly romantic

Kiayaphd said...

@Eb: I love that movie! I used to watch it over and over. Yes, it's goofy and funny, but the love between the main characters is just so sweet. This would make a nice ending!