Friday, September 12, 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage



As per True Urban Queen's instructions... You go to MyHeritage and then you click on Celebrities. You upload a photo and get the results.

They had a little trouble matching my face. The picture before this one had me matched up with all men. . . all white men. Go figure.

I figure Whoopie and I were matched because of the hair and skin complexion. I have no idea what Janeane Garofalo is doing here, the other odd match was David Letterman.

I see that Carl Lewis, Wayne Brady and I share chipmunk cheeks. But other than that, I just don't see it.

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny.

I had one photo match to all asian people. I should have posted that one.

Every time you put in a photo you can get a different celebrity list.
Take one with your cheeks held in.

Thanks for playing along. Wasn't it fun?

clnmike said...

I just did this for some reason I pulled a whole lot of white faces. lol.

Just Kel said...

OK but I see some pretty Black women on yours and Halle Berry for Ms. Sharon... if only I could be so lucky.