Monday, August 18, 2008

Love List Continued

76. The hair on his arms, chest and legs is sexy.

77. He allows me to be in a foul mood and gives me time to recover on my own. He does not automatically assume that it has anything to do with him.

78. He has dreams and freely shares them with me.

79. He is loyal to me and our family. He does not allow anyone outside of us to talk about or demean us in his presence.

80. He does the dishes and cleans the bathroom just because he knows that I hate doing it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, this list is the one.

I love everyone of these.

I need to really sit down and think my list out. Or I could steal yours. heehee.

Kiayaphd said...

Girl, I'm glad you liked them. I was particularly feeling that last one, cause I'd just finished cleaning the kitchen, ugh!! Help yourself to whatever you want; maybe the more positive energy we both put out, the sooner he'll enter mine and your space.