Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Love List Continued


61. Fiscally responsible

62. Able to say and know when to say he is sorry

63. He tells me as well as shows me that he loves me (women need to hear the words, too!)

64. He cuts and mows his own lawn and makes his own repairs (as opposed to calling my 75 year old father to do it) and he arranges for a professional to do what he can not).

65. He keeps my car clean and maintained without need of any reminders from me

66. He is health conscious and understands that quality of life and longevity do not necessarily go hand in hand. He gets off the couch at least 2-3 times a week

67. He supports my need to express myself creatively without giving in to feelings of insecurity or feeling intimidated just because it isn't his thing.

68. He is perfectly ok to jump in a car at the last minute for a weekend road trip.

69. His eyes light up when he sees me.

70. He takes good care of his sisters and mother.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I see you got a love list going here too.
Every time I try to start one I get frustrated and rip it up. Told MsKnowItAll (whose list I have been following) that I am going to steal hers.

I am going to now take some of yours too.

Kiayaphd said...

Help yourself Sharon. I think I've copped a couple from MsKnowItAll and Lovebabz

Just Kel said...

Hey Sis Kiaya!

love your list! #67 is striking a cord with me right about now.

Kiayaphd said...

MsKnowItAll, I actually wanted to write #67 twice. It's been a common thing in my past relationship failures.