Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

To each of my blogosprere friends, my prayer is that this holiday, you will have the BEST Valentine's Day EVER!

I love you and I thank you for giving me a reason each day to turn on my computer!


1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

"Love is very patient, very kind; Love never boils with jealousy; Love is never envious, never boastful, it is not arrogant, is never rude, never selfish, bares no malice; Love is never glad when others go wrong, but joyfully sides with the truth; Love knows no limit to its endurance, always hopeful."

5 comments:

Just Kel said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's to you also.
And thank you.

Kiayaphd said...

Thanks to each of you; I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of . . . whatever your hearts desire.

clnmike said...

Happy VDAY!

Kiayaphd said...

Happy VDay to you too, Mike!!