Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Color Quiz Personality Test

Ok, so I admit it. . . I was goofing off again. But this time, I came across a real find. The Color Quiz test is sited as a personality test and apparently colors that "move" you or make you feel things make some comment about your personality.

Most of the time, these things are a joke for me. I have studied and even assisted in creating some of these doggone tests, and so when I take them, I know what they're looking for and the results are based on my responding in the correct manner rather than me giving honest responses of my true feelings. I really don't do that on purpose.

Anyway, I like this test because there is no cognitive component, your responses are solely coming from an emotional, instintual place, ergo, no way to second guess. This is probably one of the few tests that have given an accurate description of my nature.

So, I'm going to expose my tender regions to y'all. Be gentle!!

******************************************************************************

Your Existing Situation

Hopes to obtain an improved position and greater prestige, so that she can
procure for herself more of the things she has had to do without.

Your Stress Sources

The existing situation is disagreeable. Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself
with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the
rank and file. Her control of her sensual instincts restricts her ability to
give herself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and
allow herself to merge with another. This disturbs her. as such instincts are
regarded as weaknesses to be overcome; she feels that only by continued
self-restraint can she hope to maintain her attitude of individual superiority.
Wants to be loved or admired for herself alone; needs attention, recognition,
and the esteem of others.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Circumstances are restrictive and hampering, forcing her to forgo all joys and
pleasures for the time being.

Circumstances are such that she feels forced to
compromise for the time being if she is to avoid being cut off from affection or
from full participation.



Your Desired Objective

Longs for tenderness and for a sensitivity of feeling into which she can blend.
Responsive to anything esthetic and tasteful.

Your Actual Problem

Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and peaceful
association of mutual esteem.

Your Actual Problem #2

Needs to achieve a stable and peaceful condition, enabling her to free herself
of the worry that she may be prevented from achieving all the things she wants.

Thank you for using http://www.ColorQuiz.com/

2 comments:

clnmike said...

Well do you really feel it's accurate?

Kiayaphd said...

most definitely!