Friday, December 19, 2008

The Three Little Pigs Killed Santa

I've been having an on-again, off-again discussion (argument) with my son about Santa Claus. Trying to convince this child of mine that Santa is NOT the reason for the season is like trying to light a match in a windstorm. Of course, mommy doesn't know everything (in his 7 year old mind) and my argument is weakened by the fact that everything around us says otherwise.

Every holiday themed cartoon is about Santa or Rudolph or the Polar Express, I mean, where IS Jesus??

I have been clear from day one . . . there is no big, fat, white man sliding down our chimney to bring us ANYTHING! And just when I thought the message finally hit home, some friends took him to the mall to see a black Santa. Now, he thinks he's finally won the argument.

"See, mommy? Here's the picture. And you're right, he's not white, he's black!!"

Ok. So maybe. . . I'll just show him this clip and tell him that the Three Little Pigs ate him?

Well . . . maybe not.

Bad mommy!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you dare! That was too funny, though. Keep trying - you'll get through to him. Peace.

Kiayaphd said...

I'm just saying. . .

LMAO!!! but you're right, that would traumatize my little stubborn man!!

clnmike said...

LMAO!

His mind would be blown away.