Monday, December 22, 2008

The Rings: A short film study by Nequella Demery

I just watched a great short film by a friend of my friend. Nequella Demery is an up and coming filmmaker. She has written and directed "The Rings" which is currently highlighted on YouTube.

So, make sure you check out her film, "The Rings". View it and leave comments on the site and then tell your friends and family because the more people who watch it, the better "heat" it will generate on the YouTube User Community.

4 comments:

clnmike said...

Not my type of flick.

Kiayaphd said...

Perhaps not, Mike, but we need to support our up and coming.

Anonymous said...

I didn't catch it right away, but then the title and her not answering the phone brought it home. Nice concept. Peace.

Kiayaphd said...

Yeah, I had to watch it a couple times too.