Sunday, December 28, 2008

Joy


I hope each of you enjoyed your Christmas Day festivities.

We had an awesome day. I had several friends in town for the holidays and it was wonderful to catch up with them face to face.

I was assigned the "Best Mommy In the Whole World" award on Christmas morn and that kept a smile on my face for the next several days!

There were a few glitches; can't have a holiday without it, right? A couple people thought they would take the opportunity to spoil the milk, but fortunately, I was feeling way too good to give them purchase. My new motto is, "you're going to be unhappy before I give you the opportunity to f*&^ up my day!"

I'm now trying to get my mind back on work. Monday morning will come way too soon, so I have to start preparing now.

I hope that each of you had a blessed weekend!

6 comments:

clnmike said...

Glad you had a great holiday and congrats for your award.

Unknown said...

I am glad to read you had a good Christmas.


Yes to the new motto. Let those people suffer with their misery.

Kiayaphd said...

Thanks, Mike!! Hope you had a good one as well!

Thank you Sharon! I'm tired of letting misery into my joyful space!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your holiday was great. Don't ever let the glitches get you down, no matter how hard they try. Happy New Year. Peace.

Just Kel said...

"You're going to be unhappy before I give you the opportunity to f*&^ up my day!"

I LIKE THAT!

I had a good Christmas with my brother and sister-in-law over, my parents also came. It was very joyous. Glad that you and your family had a good one. Congratulations on your Mommy award. You deserve that and more!

Kiayaphd said...

MsKnowItAll: Girl, I have given way too many people way too many opportunities to rob me of my joy! I'm done. This kitten has grown claws!